College Campus Visit Questions
Questions to Ask on a Campus Visit
- What are the college’s core values? And how are those demonstrated?
- If you are considering a Christian College, ask in what ways they incorporate a biblical world view into the classes and what activities and programs are in place to support the spiritual growth of students.
- What activities and services are available to help students get settled (academically and socially) during their first year?
- How big are their largest classes?
- What percent of first year classes are taught by graduate assistants?
- (Ask students) Are you able to register for the classes you want?
- What is the total cost of attending the college?
- What types of financial aid does the college offer and how do I apply?
- Are all freshmen assigned to an academic advisor?
- Where do most freshmen live?
- What percent of first year students return as sophomores?
- Can I take a tour?
- What activities are available for students?
- Who teaches the courses for first-year students?
- How successful are the college's graduates in finding jobs?
- What services (such as transportation and shopping) are available locally?
- What is there to do on weekends? Do most students stay or leave campus on weekends?
- What are the three most popular majors on campus?
- What percent of entering students actually graduate?
- What percent of graduates who apply to Graduate school are admitted?